HAI ! No harm promoting songs right? :D : The meaning of us.
CRYSTALLL♥
Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies
Sunday, July 11, 2010

Currently my phone is not functioning anymore. D: So, right now,right now using Mummy's phone. HAHA.
Im here for a reason,
Just to say, I want to quit blogging already.
 Like seriously, for the last time im quiting Blogging.
I've quited blogging thrice. Count this as my fourth. YEEEEAH, FOURTH. This proves how dead my blog is. Nope, no tag board. Cause i lost my previous one and they refuse to let me use my hotmail to renew it. Furthermore, they aspect me to what, create new hotmail? LAZYYYYY. W/o tag board = live less blog.

Anyways, how about a last topic.
K.
I briefly scanned through my previous post which was way back from the 2008s. Brings me back memories which I've long forgotten. Its has also reminded me that for this two years, i have never done anything REALLY productive. So, i sail though my two years in NVSS aimlessly. That's not the best part. The best part is, i realise how childish i was. HAHA. quarreling over small matters between friends and family, thinking that I'm always right, they're always wrong blahblahblah. I was so over my head.
No I'm not a changed person, I'm still unreasonable, I'm still childish, i still complain over the slightest matters but HEY, this time i learn from my mistakes. :D greeeeeat improvement.

The reason i refuse to quit blogging is because Blogging is like self reflection. You look back, and see what you were regardless days ago, months or even years. It recalls you back into the past. Its nice. But now that i don't even blog, there is NOTHING to recall for. So yeah, byebye to blogging.

Its okay to look back into the past. IN FACT, everyone should. And as you look back,there is bound to be something you regretted doing. Or something that you ought to do, yet you didn't. You may say its to late to mend back the past. BUT it's never to late to change the future. So don't spent your time looking regretfully at the closed door that you cant see the opened door next to you.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, SAYONARA BLOG :D
Thanks Talya who help me open my first blog, credits goes to you
Secondly, thank you Perle for the inspiration. :D


Back to top


Profile

Crystal Chua Min Siu
15 September is my special day.
I'm currently fourteen.
NorthVeiw Secondary School, 1E2'08,2E1'09,3E1'10

I don't believe in stating rules. So rip all you want, curse for all I care. My blog is not even 100% copy righted anyway! :D LOL. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768.
JUST have Fun-nanana stay kay? :D
bold,italic,underlined
visit
Hotmail
Tagboard
some place you gotta scream

Some other day. lazy.


Wish List
Everyone has a wish, how many came true?

ICECREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :D
Outing with CCHY
More outing with 6Respectful
Finish videoing with perle
Red outing bag White outing bag
STOP ANIMAL ABUSE!!!!
BE BACK IN CONNECTION
Affiliates
some where you gotta leave to

  • Adreana
  • Alicia
  • Amy
  • Alex C
  • Alex L
  • Bryan
  • Benedict
  • Celeste
  • Celestine
  • Denise
  • Felicia
  • Geekit
  • Gina
  • Germaine
  • Gwyneth
  • Huiming
  • HuiFen
  • Hanisah
  • Jaslyn
  • Joanne
  • Perle
  • PeiWen
  • QiaoMin
  • Sherly
  • Seanna
  • Shuansiang Korkor
  • Wendy
  • Wilson
  • Welicia
  • YanTing
  • YuePin
  • YongPing
  • Zoe
  • 6respectful


    Credits
    someone I gotta thanks

    Designer and icons
    *click the url of the resources.