HAI ! No harm promoting songs right? :D : The meaning of us.
CRYSTALLL♥
Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies
Monday, June 7, 2010

It started with an ordinary birthday. 

I'm going Japan soon.
Kyushu kyushu kyshuuuuuuuu.
I'm going to miss;
P.H.Y.A.B.B.C
You know who you are right? :D
Right!
LOL :D
3 days in counting before going to Kyushu, with Celestine, Ben, Japeth, Talya, YiYin and company. O:
Hopefully don't get server plane sickness. 'Cause I seriously hate plane rides. 7 hours flight?!@#$%^&*
& after Im back, I'm going to post a LONGLONGLONG SUP. LONG POST ABOUT KYUSHUUU. :D
& after I'm back, I'm going to Pri.school 6res/5res Gathering, 3E1 Gathering and GATHER TILL
I DIEEEE :D
& after Im back, I'm going to Prepare for school, prepare to pass my exams, prepare to commit and blahblahblah. 

The rhythm is still thumping in my heart. 
For the 7th day. 
HYWCBTMHBNIKICLW/OY.GMACTSYIPYIWNBTS.JGMACPDLYFTMIBY


Back to top


Profile

Crystal Chua Min Siu
15 September is my special day.
I'm currently fourteen.
NorthVeiw Secondary School, 1E2'08,2E1'09,3E1'10

I don't believe in stating rules. So rip all you want, curse for all I care. My blog is not even 100% copy righted anyway! :D LOL. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768.
JUST have Fun-nanana stay kay? :D
bold,italic,underlined
visit
Hotmail
Tagboard
some place you gotta scream

Some other day. lazy.


Wish List
Everyone has a wish, how many came true?

ICECREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :D
Outing with CCHY
More outing with 6Respectful
Finish videoing with perle
Red outing bag White outing bag
STOP ANIMAL ABUSE!!!!
BE BACK IN CONNECTION
Affiliates
some where you gotta leave to

  • Adreana
  • Alicia
  • Amy
  • Alex C
  • Alex L
  • Bryan
  • Benedict
  • Celeste
  • Celestine
  • Denise
  • Felicia
  • Geekit
  • Gina
  • Germaine
  • Gwyneth
  • Huiming
  • HuiFen
  • Hanisah
  • Jaslyn
  • Joanne
  • Perle
  • PeiWen
  • QiaoMin
  • Sherly
  • Seanna
  • Shuansiang Korkor
  • Wendy
  • Wilson
  • Welicia
  • YanTing
  • YuePin
  • YongPing
  • Zoe
  • 6respectful


    Credits
    someone I gotta thanks

    Designer and icons
    *click the url of the resources.