HAI ! No harm promoting songs right? :D : The meaning of us.
CRYSTALLL♥
Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies
Monday, June 21, 2010

I'M BACK :D

JAPAN IS. IS. IS. IS.



FANTASTICA MONATICA!!!!!!!

From this Japan trip, not only did i make new friends, i learnt not just one, but infinity things. Oh yeahhh :D I sure can make use of what i've learn and put it into daily good use.
I felt that its awesomeness just blew me into ite lil' bitsy pieces. D: I mean who cares what's life in Singapore. Well i don't :D Best if i stayed in Japan for life. LOL. OHMYGAWDDDDDD, awesomeness can never be elaborated in this lil' blogpost not even a bit.
So let the pictures do the rollin' @...




www.nvss2010japan.blogspot.com :D

Labels:



Back to top


Profile

Crystal Chua Min Siu
15 September is my special day.
I'm currently fourteen.
NorthVeiw Secondary School, 1E2'08,2E1'09,3E1'10

I don't believe in stating rules. So rip all you want, curse for all I care. My blog is not even 100% copy righted anyway! :D LOL. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768.
JUST have Fun-nanana stay kay? :D
bold,italic,underlined
visit
Hotmail
Tagboard
some place you gotta scream

Some other day. lazy.


Wish List
Everyone has a wish, how many came true?

ICECREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :D
Outing with CCHY
More outing with 6Respectful
Finish videoing with perle
Red outing bag White outing bag
STOP ANIMAL ABUSE!!!!
BE BACK IN CONNECTION
Affiliates
some where you gotta leave to

  • Adreana
  • Alicia
  • Amy
  • Alex C
  • Alex L
  • Bryan
  • Benedict
  • Celeste
  • Celestine
  • Denise
  • Felicia
  • Geekit
  • Gina
  • Germaine
  • Gwyneth
  • Huiming
  • HuiFen
  • Hanisah
  • Jaslyn
  • Joanne
  • Perle
  • PeiWen
  • QiaoMin
  • Sherly
  • Seanna
  • Shuansiang Korkor
  • Wendy
  • Wilson
  • Welicia
  • YanTing
  • YuePin
  • YongPing
  • Zoe
  • 6respectful


    Credits
    someone I gotta thanks

    Designer and icons
    *click the url of the resources.